The seat covers shown on this page are manufactured by SupaFit Seat Covers, and not by the car manufacturer or with its authorisation or approval. However, they are manufactured to the highest standards in order to be suitable for its vehicles - please make sure that you have the correct model designation and are fitting to original seats.
*Please note, not all of our covers are available on our website in NavCam, AusCam or PinkCam. If you would like to place a special order please contact us.
We work with Wax Converter Textiles, a NSW based textiles producer, to source the best Australian cotton to manufacture the denim and canvas our seat covers are made from. Once our materials are made, they're transported to our WA warehouse where our experienced seamstresses cut the material to size and hand sew each cover to SupaFit your vehicle. Each cover then goes through a rigorous quality assurance process before being packaged and shipped to you.
- A superior combination of comfort and durability
- Breathability and cool touch feel due to the natural properties of cotton
- 100% protection from dust and dirt
- Ease of fit to the contours of the seat
- UV resistant
- Airbag compatible
- A touch of luxury
- 14.9oz of military-grade toughness and durability
- 100% waterproofing
- Mould & mildew resistance
- Bacteria resistance
- UV stabilised composition
- Airbag compatible with independent testing and certification.
How to fit and clean
Fitting: Please see our simple how-to guide on fitting our seat covers.
Cleaning: Please see our simple how-to guide on cleaning both our canvas and denim material seat covers.
More From This Category