Catch Can Kits
Catch Can Kits Can Help To Keep Your Engine Going Stronger for Longer
What You Should Know About Catch Cans
Catch cans can keep the engine on your vehicle from clogging up. Clogging can have dire consequences when you are out off-roading.
- Catch cans are especially helpful on direct-injected engines to prevent build-up from increasing your fuel consumption and reducing the horsepower you rely on to get you where you want to go.
- Most catch cans plug into the pressure relief hose going from the top of the crankcase to the intake manifold. The hose often let through oil and other contaminants into the crankcase, and from here it gets into the intake manifold. You want to prevent the nasty stuff from getting into your manifold.
- Why are oil catch cans helpful with direct injection engines? In a port-injected engine, the fuel goes into the intake. During the process, the fuel serves as a cleanser washing off all oil and dirt. In a direct injection engine fuel goes directly into the cylinder and all the gunk simply goes with it. A catch can filters out all the contaminants you don’t want in your engine.
Benefits of Driven Offroad
We are passionate about having fun while off-roading. We also know you would rather be spending your time plotting your next adventure than chasing replacement parts.
- We offer a wide range of quality parts on our online platform. It is how we make it easy to search and find exactly what you need to keep the engine running at an optimal level.
- Being an online store and not having to carry the overheads of a physical store brings with a lot of savings. Savings you benefit from as we can offer our premium solutions at competitive pricing.
- The process is easy. Find the solution you need, use any of our secure payment options or rely on or choose Afterpay for a financing option suited to your budget.
About Driven Offroad
There is nothing we like more than getting behind the wheel of a reliable 4WD and hitting the tracks to a destination unknown. Spending time off-roading whether it is on the beach or the bush is more fun when your vehicle is running smoothly. As we all would rather prefer to simply stay on these tracks, we want to reduce the time often wasted to find parts needed to keep the engine running, which is why we provide you with the platform where you can find all you need effortlessly and affordably.
Our team of off-road fanatics are always ready to assist, to help you find the parts you need, give advice and share stories. Contact us if you have any questions or concerns.