Nissan Pathfinder R51 3.0L V6 V9X Diesel Power Performance Module
or 4 payments of $187.50 with More Info
- Super fast high quality 64mhz V2 processor for a smoother power delivery.
- Active Software Programming automatically adjusts to suit engine loads.
- 3 Year Nationwide warranty.
- Simple to Install of approx 15-30 mins for plug-in modules.
- O.E Style Waterproof Plugs and model specific wiring looms for plug-in modules.
- High-Quality Germany developed and manufactured.
- User adjustable Economy & Power settings.
- Hi-Impact Case. Robust ABS plastic, dustproof / water resistant.
- Solid State Electronics. Military Grade resin coated heavy duty PCBS.
- E1 & TUV Certified. High-Level European consumer certifications.
- Compliant Emissions. Your vehicle will maintain emissions compliance with module fitted.
Diesel Power Modules has been manufacturing and developing performance chip modules in Germany for over 20 years. With this experience, they have developed a range of performance modules specifically for the Australian 4WD vehicle. 30 Day - no questions asked money back guarantee. Buy a Diesel Power Module, try it out for a month, if you do not like it for any reason, return to us for a full refund.
Why Diesel Power
The modern diesel engine lacks low-end power. To Improve this, Diesel Power has increased low-end torque through active software power programming. This gives you more usable power and torque especially if you are towing or 4wding.
How it works
Diesel Power intercepts signals from the factory ECU and sensors and modulates them using a 64mhz V2 processor. This increases power and torque at set RPM points.
Simply plug in and go (some vehicles require wiring), no dyno tuning required. Does not exceed factory ECU settings. User adjustable for power and economy.
Please contact us for product warranty information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DRIVEN OFFROAD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.