Nissan Navara D40 Bolt In Coil Rear (Spanish Only)
- System is 100% BOLT IN and supplied with:
- Either a remote or non-remote reservoir Bilstein
- Springs for heights between 2 and 6 inches
- 45mm OD / 30mm ID seamless tube control arms with the upper arm adjustable for fine tuning of pinion angle
- 32mm solid adjustable Panhard bar and adjustable sway bar all included
- All bolts and brackets required for install
- Weld in chassis brace that is recommended to use
You Might Want To Add
This ad is for the Kit with Bilstein remote reservoir race shocks, you will be contacted to confirm what height spring to use. PSRNAV-047 Tailshaft clearance bracket is required and will need to be purchased separately above. TO ORDER THIS KIT WITH THE NON REMOTE RESERVOIR PLEASE CONTACT US ON (07) 5529 2366.
PSR is proud to release our bolt-in coil rear system for the Nissan Navara D40 Dual Cab Spanish models. The system allows fitment to the OE diff to utilise stock driveline components and braking system. The kit requires only minor bracket removal for fitment meaning the system is then 100% bolt-in.
Kit can be configured to suit heights between 2" to 6" of lift with two options of rear shock in either remote reservoir or non reservoir. System is supplied with 45mm OD/30mm ID seamless tube control arms with the upper arm adjustable for fine tuning of pinion angle, 32mm solid adjustable panhard bar and adjustable sway bar all included. Kit comes with a weld on chassis brace that integrates to the bolt-in crossmember.
Kit is supplied complete with all components required for installation. Part number PSRNAV-029 with Bilstein remote reservoir race shocks is $6495 and $6150 with Bilstein non reservoir shocks. A PSRNAV-047 Tailshaft Clearance bracket is required to fit this Kit and must be purchased separately. Thai and Single/King Cab models to be released soon.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DRIVEN OFFROAD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.